Grizzly Ranch Real Estate and Fees
– Grizzly Ranch HOA fees are $527 per quarter including “The Outpost” amenities seasonal pool/hot tub, workout room, billiards room, and outdoor picnic and bocce ball courts. These fees also include winter snow removal, gate maintenance and association landscaping.
– Grizzly Ranch CSD includes water and sewer usage at an annual fee of $1,550.
– There are additional fees to connect to sewer lines and a waste grinder is required when building a new home.
– Private transfer fee of 1% of the purchase price going to the Grizzly Ranch Conservancy for trail maintenance and tree removal etc.. (one time fee for each transfer of new ownership).
– HOA transfer fee of $350.
– The association has a design review committee for all new construction. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/7aa5e0d2-b2c8-4649-a343-5b7059955bf2/downloads/Design%20Review%20Guidelines%20FINAL%20%208-6-21.pdf?ver=1677701804959
– There is no time frame for building on vacant lots.
– All fees are the same for both developed and undeveloped properties within Grizzly Ranch.
– Minimum square footage for a home is 1,500 sqft.